CathRx Ltd is a specialist Australian medical device company focusing on the development and commercialization of a range of innovative cardiac catheters for use in the diagnosis and treatment of electrical problems of the heart known as cardiac arrhythmias.
The Company is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange where it is traded under the symbol CXD. Its head office, laboratory and manufacturing facilities are based at Homebush Bay in Sydney.
The Company prides itself on innovative design and technology to provide catheters with significant advantages for the cardiac clinicians and patients.
CathRx catheters can be used by Electrophysiology (EP) physicians to treat and diagnose most types of cardiac arrhythmias especially Atrial Flutter and Atrial Fibrillation.
- Catheter with handle Diagnostic Coated 4 electrode 5mm spacing (5Fr).
- Catheter with handle Diagnostic Coated 10 electrode 5mm spacing (5Fr).
- Catheter with handle Diagnostic Coated 10 electrode 5mm spacing (6Fr).
- Catheter with handle diagnostic Coated 20 electrode (2-6-2) spacing (5Fr).
- Catheter with handle diagnostic Coated 20 electrode (2-6-2) spacing (6Fr).
- Loop catheter 10 electrode (5-5-5) spacing 15mm diameter loop.
- Deflectable Stylet Small Reusable.
- Deflectable Stylet MediumReusable.
- Deflectable Stylet Large Reusable.
- Deflectable Stylet Extra large Reusable.
- Fixed Curve Stylet Formable.
Products superiority and innovative advantages are due to:
- Rapid exchange stylet system.
- Formable stylets, the EP doctors can shape the catheter to suit there needs and procedures.
- Superior signal quality due to unique electrode manufacturing.
- 5Fr catheter tip that allows signal diagnosis and isolation at various anatomical locations.
- Variable stiffness catheters.
- Loop catheters have a safety mechanism that allows the loop to straighten up any time during the procedure.
- Steerable stylets approved for re-use.
- Curve diameter selection.
- Therapy focused product range.
For more information, Kindly visit www.cathrx.com